Entrepreneur Startup Stories

Welcome to our entrepreneur startup stories blog. Follow our blog for motivational stories and startup stories of entrepreneurs.

Breaking

Sunday 20 January 2019

A short story about "Honestly."

A Pound Of Butter
       There was a farmer who sold a pound of butter to a Baker. One day the Baker decided to weight the butter to see if he was getting a pound and found that he was not. 


      This angered him and he took the farmer to court. The judge asked the farmer how he was measuring the butter he was selling. The farmer replied, "Your Honor, I am primitive. I don't have a proper measure, but I do have a scale."

        The judge asked,"Then how do you weight the butter?" The farmer replied,"You Honor, long before the Baker started buying butter from me, I have been buying a pound of loaf of bread from him. Every day when the beaker brings the bread, I put it on the scale and give him the same weight in butter.
       "If anyone is to be blamed, it is the baker." We get back in life what we give to others.
      
          Whenever you take an action, ask yourself: Am I giving fair value for the wages or money I hope to make?

          Honestly and dishonesty become a habit. So practice the honestly my dear friend.

"You gave me your time, the most thoughtful gift of all."
--------THANK YOU ☺  

7 comments:

  1. So glad that you liked this blog! Thank You for your valuable comments zahid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    Paco Casal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decent information picking up article. This post is truly the best on this profitable subject. Hyderabad Startup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weblog is an excessive amount of exquisite. i've observed adeptly what i was looking. moreover, the content vibes is top notch. thanks for the nudge! Larby Amirouche

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's far my first go to in your blog, and i'm exceedingly impressed plus the articles which you abet. give courteous enough knowledge for me. thank you for sharing beneficial fabric. I might be placed taking place to for the greater invincible state. كورة اون لاين

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! creative business names

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages