Entrepreneur Startup Stories

Welcome to our entrepreneur startup stories blog. Follow our blog for motivational stories and startup stories of entrepreneurs.

Breaking

Thursday 17 January 2019

We get back what we give.

Life is an Echo
            A little boy got angry with his mother and shouted at her, "I hate you, I hate you." Because of fear of reprimand, he ran out of the house. He went up to the valley and shouted,"I hate you, I hate you," and the echo returned,"I hate you, I hate you."
         Having never heard an echo before, he was scared, and ran to his mother for protection. He said there was a bad boy in the valley who shouted "I hate you, I hate you."
    

        The mother understood and she asked her son to go back and shout,"I love you, I love you." The little boy went and shouted,"I love you, I love you," and back came the echo. That taught the little boy a lesson "That our life is like an echo , We get back what we give." 
    
                 "If you want kindness, be kind.
             If you want friends, be friendly.
                If you want help, be helpful.
                  If you want love, be loving.
If you want respect, respect yourself."

      You will most often get more of the things that matter in life by giving them first than you ever will by trying desperately to get them or asking for them.



    "You gave me your time, the most thoughtful gift of all."
-----THANK YOU☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages